If leaking urine or searching for the next bathroom is keeping you from doing the things you love, this workshop is for you.
Call it what you want: urge incontinence, stress incontinence, leaking, overactive bladder...............
It's not pleasant, it's not ideal and believe it or not, it's not "the norm." You don't have to suffer from this.
No more avoiding going to the movies. No more avoiding long car trips. No more wearing pads. No more multiple changes of underwear in one day. No more leaking when you laugh (takes all the pleasure out of it, or makes you laugh harder), sneeze (brace yourself), or cough (bring on the hardy all-out cough). And if you have not tried PT and your doctor is recommending surgery, please join me for this workshop first!
- Finding out why you may be experiencing incontinence (you might be surprised: diet, muscle tone, hormones..)
- Learning a bit of anatomy about your lady parts so you can learn how to better control them (ahem, yes, we can)
- Learning and practicing yoga poses and breath techniques to either relax or strengthen the pelvic floor muscles (you might be gripping and over-Kegeling, making things worse)
- Having fun with a community of ladies experiencing the same thing as you (it's more common than you think)
- Getting back to doing the things that you love without fear of wetness! (ahh, what a relief)
- 90 minutes of instruction, education, practice with Tianna Meriage-Reiter, PT, WHC
- Handouts to complement your learning
- Plush ball to keep so you can continue to build awareness of your pelvic floor
- Yoga mats and props supplied but you are always willing to bring your own
- Tea and light snacks after the workshop (non-bladder irritants, of course!)
- Tools to take with you and start using right away (priceless)